8.05.2004

Every so often, when I open the Deal Lunch email that tells me what books have sold that day, my expectations for more news of low-carb Jesus sorcery young adult nanny tell-alls don't pan out, and my ever-creeping publishing-industry-generated wrinkles of disappointment and consternation do a sort of spontaneous Botox.

Like yesterday, when Deal Lunch informed me that Margaret Cho is going to have a book out in 2005 based on her misadventures in activism, etc., called STATE OF EMERGENCY, which is also the title of her new comedy tour that starts this month.

Quick, someone take a picture before those grooves between my eyebrows make me look all grouchy again.

Also--we are so going to get her to come to Cupcake next year, yes'm.

xo
--Elizabeth

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?