9.23.2004

Sometimes I feel sorry for men who over-exert themselves while trying to sound like intellect-driven, self-motivated haters; I really do. Like this poor boy.

His "pro"-prostitution ranty thing is quite literally the least controversial editorial I've ever read. It's almost like chick lit -- that bad.

As I was reading it, I couldn't help but think that his writerly voice is that of a really, really annoying person from Tucson who sits next to you on a cross-country flight after you already thought you'd repaid your karmic debt in full by getting a middle seat in coach.

Noted, "Sex without betrayal I found meaningless." Riiiiiggght. I'm not entirely sure that this piece wasn't ghost-written by a teenage girl. They're so much more heartless than grown men, anyway.

[via Arts & Letters Daily]

-Lauren
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?