10.13.2004

So it nearly broke my heart last night to have to go teach instead of getting to stick around to hear the gorgeousness of Joanne Jacobson and Monique Truong, but I have rave reviews from everyone present that they both rocked our little underwaterworld basement at Lolita and everyone left feeling all inspired.

I was just inspired to stop in and say hi before I went to teach--both Joanne and Monique are so full of loveliness and I was so excited to have brought them together for a reading that I went on to teach my basic writing course full of energy.

I mean really full--it was punctuation night, a dreaded but neccessary two hours on all those little confusing punctuation details--and I was so energized from seeing everyone at Cupcake that I got all Dead Poets Society when someone asked about how to use an ellipsis. And the semicolon--forget it: in a good way, pure bedlam.

xo
--Elizabeth
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?