11.18.2004

Hi everybody. As you know, Lauren is in France and we are a little slow without her. It's sort of a shorter bus, a more special bus without her brain around.

Anyway, I know I'm supposed to serialize a chapter of Girly for you, but I'm not sure I want to do that now, for a few reasons that just came up. Bear with me. Don't hate me because I am shy and lazy. I'm just not quite feeling it today.

Girly is a 21 chapter novel, 600 pages, told in seven voices. Reading one chapter doesn't quite give a sense of the whole thing, and I've had friends suggest, after I've given readings, that I do a few shorter readings from a wider range of the voices. I'm thinking maybe I'll give you a paragraph from each chapter? Let me stew on it a few hours, my darlings, and I will figure out the perfect solution. Yes.

And Lauren, ma cherie, si tu lis ce blog post il faut m'email.

xo
Elizabeth
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?