12.21.2004

Bonjourno Cupcakes!

I Just returned from a weekend in Venice where I had the pleasure to see San Marco Square and watch giddy tourists take photos of one another while hundreds of pigeons hovered above and sprayed them with pigeon shit. It was a horrifying site but no one seemed to be bothered by it! Don’t worry dearies, I took plenty of photos.

Now that I am back in France and fully recovered from my jet lag I am in an especially good mood today, for specifically these three reasons:

There is this really funny site I stumbled onto this morning and then I realized it’s not a joke, which to me only makes it funnier.

CNN just announced that they will be launching a new program in 2005 Ohhh, I can’t wait to hear what the jerks over at FOX will have to say about this.

And lastly, at the local market I just placed my first order to reserve a Goose for our Christmas Eve feast (brag).


I am so excited for next Cupcake in January for many reasons, but most importantly that I will actually be able to attend this one!

Wishing you all a warm and merry Winter Solstice.

xxoo

-Jen

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?