12.08.2004

SEEKING FEMINIST

Hey ladies, looking for some extra cash for the holidays? Well, look no further. Here's a little gem I found on craigslist.

Gotta love it!

Reminds me of an old joke I use to do in my comedy routine:
I just read in USA Today that feminism is making a come back. Isn't that exciting! I have few suggestions for all those up-and-coming women libbers out there - This time around try wearing a little rouge... a cute mini-skirt, perhaps. Instead of burning your bra invest in a nice wire support one at Victoria's Secret. Sex it up a little, 'cause everybody knows ladies, sex sells.


Feminism: The most abused word in the English language.

I invite everyone to email this asshole and forward him every junk mail, chain letter and Nigerian bank scam you have in your trash can. He is ripe for abuse.

xo

-jen
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?