3.16.2005

I just got back from a few days in Los Angeles, and as you can imagine, I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the detritus of the information age of the moment (and thinking creative strategies, like this one, are the way to go). I had a wonderful time and saw lots of fabulous people, including Mark Sarvas of The Elegant Variation, who I met in person (finally!).

I was killing time in the airport and bought Life & Style Weekly for a quarter at the newstand. I particularly loved that in a 50-word or so review of Project Greenlight, the reviewer used a significant chunk of available copy to note the following: "One complaint: There are no women on the show! Hollywood may be a boys' club, but this is ridiculous." Awesome.

xoox,
Lauren
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?