3.24.2005

Well will you look at Lauren go? You should, because I'm fairly certain you'll be working for her one day soon. She is the best. Except that she fed me a really delicious actual cupcake at Sugar Sweet Sunshine this morning and then I was wearing mis-matched prints (from Target and TJMaxx respectively, though that was the least of the problems involved) and being a cranky bloodsugar lunatic on the phone by mid-afternoon when I finally remembered the whole protein thing.

But it was worth it. It was this super rich chocolate with a Hockney-hue of aqua icing. Perfect.

I'm out of town for the rest of this week, researching novel #2, which is a prequel to novel #1 (I did work at Skywalker Ranch one summer back in the early nineties, this may explain). Does that excuse my bad-bloggerness? It might actually be novel #3, because this music executive/Juarez, Mexico/quantum physics/groupie-bullshit thang might be next in line. I love having lots of options. But it's way too early in the game, especially for the prequel, to chitchat. Ridiculous to, in fact. I'll tell you later. In the meantime, I am so looking forward to Paula's guestblog tomorrow.

xo
Elizabeth
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?