4.04.2005

Hi everybody--sorry it was such a slow blogging week last week over here, I have been really busy with my other various projects. I read at Barbes last Thursday, and had a fabulous time--thank you everyone who came out! It's just really so much fun to have a full room of friends together, I think I might have to have a party soon. Ned Vizzini, who runs the series over there, is wonderful and will tell you all about his wild life if you ask him nicely.

The other news is that there's now a website where you can find out about the classes I teach. (Liberation did such a great job creating it, and my friend Tania came up with the beautiful design elements.)

I suddenly can't seem to change the settings anymore on this blog, or I'd link it to my name over there in the margin, so be sure to bookmark it.

I have a few spaces left in my Wednesday night course for people with ongoing work happening (it's not listed on the website, but email me at emerrick at gmail dot com for info). The other two courses, Foundation and Novella, are full (sorry I didn't announce them to the Cupcake list this round--if you're interested, let me know, a new round begins in June).

I know it's Monday, but you do have something to look forward to: mark your calendars for 4/13, our next Cupcake reading, with Rene Steinke and Paula Kamen, it's going to be wonderful.

xo
Elizabeth
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?